Bringing English Gin and French Champagne together to make a luxurious and refreshing treat for a long summer’s evening.
1/2 oz simple syrup (half sugar-half water)
4 oz champagne
1. Fill a shaker halfway with ice cubes.
3. Shake the mixture vigorously for 5 to 10 seconds. Strain the contents of the shaker into a chilled champagne flute.
4. Add the champagne to the flute and stir the drink, garnishing as you please…
(Terrace/ balcony optional)
- Meyeritas (localkitchenblog.com)
- Ginger Cocktails & Cocktails with Ginger | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Cocktail Recipes & Simple Cocktail Recipes | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)